BAPESTA SK8 #6 Low Shoes
The BAPESTA SK8 #6 Low Shoes are a re-release of the original Bapesta silhouette, which was first released in 1993. The Bape shoes are inspired by the Nike Air Force 1, but have a unique design that is instantly recognizable as Bape.
The BAPESTA SK8 #6 Low Shoes are made from premium leather and suede materials. The upper features a Grey base with black accents, and the tongue and heel are adorned with the iconic Bape ape head logo. The shoes also feature a gum rubber outsole for added traction.
The BAPESTA SK8 #6 Low Shoes are a must-have for any Bape fan. They are comfortable, stylish, and sure to turn heads.
- Premium leather and suede construction
- Grey base with black accents
- Bape ape head logo on the tongue and heel
- Gum rubber outsole
- True to size fit
The BAPESTA SK8 #6 Low Shoes are available in a variety of sizes and colors. They retail for around $300.
- They run true to size.
- People with wide feet may opt to go a half size up.
- When buying women’s, men should go a size and a half down.
- The shoes are made in Japan.
- They are limited edition, so they may be difficult to find.
If you are looking for a stylish and unique pair of sneakers, the BAPESTA SK8 #6 Low Shoes are a great option. They are comfortable, durable, and sure to turn heads.
Best Selling Products: